Felicity Lewis is a Registered Architect who has specialised in educational design for the past 15 years. She is a founding Director of Studio GL, a multi-disciplinary practice with a focus on the synergies possible Architects and Urban Designers work collaboratively. She is also currently working with Gran Associates Australia on a regional TAFE upgrade.
Felicity has been an examiner with the NSW Architects Registration Board for over five years and serves as Secretary on the CEFPI NSW Chapter Board.
Involvement in the 2014 Mayfield Project was a natural progression of her interest in promoting and supporting young professionals in Architecture and related fields.
- Lynne Symons - Principal, Mark Oliphant College, Birth – 12, SA
- Professor Martin Westwell - Strategic Professor in the Scienc e of Learning, Flinders University, SA
- Peter Moeck - Director of Peter Moeck Architect
- Dani Martin - Associate Director of EIW Architects, WA
- Felicity Lewis - Architect
- Dr Ben Cleveland - Research Fellow in the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne
- Pam Ronan - Principal, St Francis de Sales College, Mt Barker, SA
- Tina Adamo - Early Childhood Advisor, Catholic Education SA
- Susan Krieg - Associate Professor and Program Coordinator, Early Childhood, School of Education, Flinders University, SA
- Dr Julia Atkin - Education and Learning Consultant, Learning by Design, Harden, NSW
- Ana Sala-Oviedo and Emma Marshall - Educational Planners with New Learning Environments / Rubida Research
- Jan Millikan - Educational Consultant
- John Held - Director, Russell & Yelland Architects, Adelaide
- Lisa Burman - Pedagogical Consultant
- Jodie Higgins, Kerri Gould and Paul Johnson - Galilee Catholic School