Director of Peter Moeck Architect
Peter Moeck is Director of Peter Moeck Architect and a Consulting Architect with Flightpath Architects in SA. Peter believes that successful architecture is for and about people, responding to context and reflecting a connection with place.
He enjoys working collaboratively with clients and like-minded education and design professionals.
Peter is Chair of CEFPI SA Chapter and national facilitator of the Mayfield Project 2014.
He is passionate about research and development of learning environments to create spaces that lift the human spirit, are easy to use, functional,practical and fun. Go to: moeckarchitect.com.au
- Lynne Symons - Principal, Mark Oliphant College, Birth – 12, SA
- Professor Martin Westwell - Strategic Professor in the Scienc e of Learning, Flinders University, SA
- Peter Moeck - Director of Peter Moeck Architect
- Dani Martin - Associate Director of EIW Architects, WA
- Felicity Lewis - Architect
- Dr Ben Cleveland - Research Fellow in the Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, University of Melbourne
- Pam Ronan - Principal, St Francis de Sales College, Mt Barker, SA
- Tina Adamo - Early Childhood Advisor, Catholic Education SA
- Susan Krieg - Associate Professor and Program Coordinator, Early Childhood, School of Education, Flinders University, SA
- Dr Julia Atkin - Education and Learning Consultant, Learning by Design, Harden, NSW
- Ana Sala-Oviedo and Emma Marshall - Educational Planners with New Learning Environments / Rubida Research
- Jan Millikan - Educational Consultant
- John Held - Director, Russell & Yelland Architects, Adelaide
- Lisa Burman - Pedagogical Consultant
- Jodie Higgins, Kerri Gould and Paul Johnson - Galilee Catholic School